The following charts incorporate many important dates and events that have been developing in the markets recently. Putting it all together has been fairly complex:
1. Silver and Gold should dip for a few days, but then have substantial upside in coming weeks. My large scale Silver pattern and Price/Time box pattern remain bullish.
2. Apple should slump for a few days, but a parabolic move appears well underway, and there is nothing stopping it from completing a vertical parabolic move higher in the near term.
3. VIX has been increasing with volatility expected.
4. The "Eye of the Hurricane" chart indicates Feb 27-28th as an important date. It appears to be a low.
5. The overall picture is extremely bearish.
All of the events and timing can be explained with the following charts. In addition, the symmetry and geometry are lined up as well. Markets are ready to decline into the middle of this week. However, with Apple going parabolic, SPX will still likely push slightly higher into next week before collapsing. This configuration of geometry indicates upside to approximately 1363 SPX.
The market has been grinding up for a while, yet the overall picture is really bearish.