The roadmap worked well and was due for an update. I have shown a general idea of what my symmetrical pattern predicts next. On this particular chart, these price levels and timing are rough, and are not meant to be exact by any means. Mainly I am looking for a move that is symmetrical to either side of the cycle line, and fit well with my other trend lines.
The main important points are:
1. $SPX likely has already topped Feb. 18, 2011.
2. $SPX 1302.50 should hold as a bottom (though I expect it to be retested as shown)
3. I propose that A=C and that both equal 38 points. The top of C should be 1302 + 38 points = 1340.
4. Financials $Rifin should be stronger than $SPX and a slight new high seems likely.
5. A waterfall decline comes soon after the 1340 top (according to the longer term patterns).